Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 Things About Me

I posted this on my myspace, but not everyone reads that, so here's a little info about me!


1. I've never had a surprise party, but I've thrown 2 sucsessful ones

2. I've always wanted someone to sing "brown eyed girl" to me at karaoke but now by eyes are dark green so it would be irrelevant now

3. i love seth rogan movies

4. i always wanted red hair when I was growing up but i cant be anything but blond

5. i like it when it rains

6. my bed is my favorite place on earth

7. im certified in reiki 1

8. i looove breakfast sandwiches

9. babies scare me a little

10. i actually like working out now

11. i've been at my job for 5 years now and i still dont know if this is what i want to do with the rest of my life

12. i love taking pictures

13. i hate reading a book and then seeing the movie because the movies never stack up

14. i've been to transylvania and been in Dracula's castle. pretty effing awesome

15. i love being near the water

16. i hate video games, but i love guitar hero. its a love hate relationship

17. i love having my birthday in the summer. yay for beer and bbq's!

18. i really like getting mail...in the mail. not email

19. i have an aunt who looks like sandra bullock

20. i'm very sarcastic and im not as mean i come off some times. but i am very opinionated and sometimes it just comes out. sorry!

21. i miss being a little kid some times, and i think thats why i want to be back in pennsylvania so badly. i need a little part of that back in my life

22. i go through all my jackets, clothes, shoes and bags every year and donate them to the mission

23. i tell people that my favorite color is pink but deep down i really think its blue

24. im learning romanian, but i need to learn faster

25. halloween is my favorite holiday

1 comment:

The Super Goop said...

OMG! The Sandra thing . . . Love you!
Aunt Reenie